Ream's objective is to provide our customers with a quality shopping experience that includes, and encourages the use of Reams, Manufaturer and Internet coupons, that are valid.
Reams accepts all valid Reams, Manufacturer and Internet coupons at face value. Ream's reserves the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of any coupon(s).
Reams does not accept competitor's coupons.
The criteria for acceptance is :
1.The coupon must be an original; no photocopies are accepted.
2. The coupon must be within the expiration period.
3. Coupons for "free" merchandise must be a full color print media coupon.
4. The customer must purchase the specific merchandise detailed on the coupon.
5. The coupon may not be altered, distorted or an obivious duplicate.
6. No more than four manufacturer coupons will be accepted on the same items in the same transaction.
7. Reams does not double or triple coupons.
8. One manufacturer coupon may be used with one in-store Ream's coupon on the same item
(unless prohibited by either coupon)
9. If the value of the coupon exceeds the retail price of the merchandise, coupon amount will be reduced. Ream's does
not give credit nor give cash back if the face value of the coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
10. All applicable sales tax is paid by the customer at the full value of the item.
1. The coupon must be within the expiration period.
2. Internet coupons will be accepted up to a value of two dollars.
3. No unconditional "free" Internet coupons will be accepted.
Note: We accept "Buy One Get One Free" and other value that have a purchase requirement (up to two dollars)
4. The Customer must purchase the specific merchandise detailed on the coupon.
5. The coupon may not be altered, distorted or an obvious duplicate.
6. Internet coupons should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There must be a valid remit address
for the manufacturer, and a scan-able bar code.
7. No more than four manufacturer coupons will be accepted on the same items in the same transaction